Arthurian Legend

"Once back here I got to thinking - 'how do I get out of this?' Perhaps the really haunting spectre is that I would have to turn my back on the lake, and the prospect of the sword." Alan Clark, Diaries - 19th May 1999

Tuesday 20 March 2007

Thogger

Or is it Thugger? Mugger? Thoggy? Hoodie? Do I get a hug from DC?

Trixy has kindly nominated me.

She has a very good blog and a very nice collection of shoes.

I have seen one pair, and very splendid creatures they are too.

She writes awfully well about the Beast of Brussels.

I only have two nominations. The first is for one of the first blogs that I ever read. It has taught me an awful lot. So a collective Thogger goes to the team and contributors at Samizdata.

The second is for someone who mines a slightly different seam, but who is certainly someone you'd want on your team. He does make me think, and chuckle.





Newmania. Also consider yourself nominated.

3 comments:

Perry de Havilland said...

Cheers! It is always nice when someone realises our deranged ravings do have some thought behind them.

Newmania said...

I have already complained about the outrageous elitism of this Thogger nonsense and require equal rights for stupid people to be immediately implemented,.


I have a plan of my own for cross blog cross-pollination which revolves around a representation committee style set of minimum requirements to sort the sheep from the goats . I shall take the gold standards to be my own position and plot descending levels of “inner circle-ness” away from the apex. Justin Hinchliffe and Elee are likely to face McCarthyite black listing as will a number of other fellow travellers …I`m none to sure about Arthurian legend , he talks the talk true but I see enemies everywhere ,everywhere I tell you !
The working title for the process is “ The Terror “

I may seriously have a go at it

Newmania said...

BRAGGING NOW AWAITED