Arthurian Legend

"Once back here I got to thinking - 'how do I get out of this?' Perhaps the really haunting spectre is that I would have to turn my back on the lake, and the prospect of the sword." Alan Clark, Diaries - 19th May 1999

Saturday 24 February 2007

L'Italia Glorious



Italy is Arthurian Legend's favourite Continental European country.

By quite some margin.



Scotland: 17 Italy: 37

That margin just got a bit wider.

UPDATE 1: Ireland 43-13 England ...oh dear ...

UPDATE 2: Scotland 17-37 Italy ... not a good day for the home nations, was it...

3 comments:

Newmania said...

Crap wasn`t it and the false Johny dawn has now been exposed. We just don`t seem to have th quality at the moment

Newmania said...

I like the scots getting stuffed though

Commercial Cleaners Homestead said...

Great post thanks.