Arthurian Legend

"Once back here I got to thinking - 'how do I get out of this?' Perhaps the really haunting spectre is that I would have to turn my back on the lake, and the prospect of the sword." Alan Clark, Diaries - 19th May 1999

Wednesday 14 February 2007

Seven Deadly Sins

Via Brian Micklethwait, I found this from Indexed.

There is one very annoying person in our block of flats who plays her music loudly at anti-social times of the day and night (i.e. when we're around). She is on DF.


Because I have an AG (!), I don't have to resort to AC (not that I would anyway...). Others, such as BG, are sometimes not so fortunate.

What's your story?

3 comments:

Newmania said...

What are the chances of an AD with the AG since your CF ?

Arthurian Legend said...

!!

Newmania, you're exhibiting DE.

If you do that, I'll have to get E on your AB...

Newmania said...

G